Simplify Aircraft Ownership
Instantly graph engine and flight parameters or use tools like CAMP and Savvy to take a deeper look.
Easily track flights and passenger manifests and even connect with services like Aviation Tax Consultants.
Automatically add entries to aircraft logs like PlaneLogix and pilot logbooks like ForeFlight Logbook and Log Ten.
Replay flights, get exceedance alerts and use tools like CloudAhoy to debrief flights.
FDM and FOQA
AirSync is, by far, the lowest-cost, turn-key solution for Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) available on the market today.
Not only does AirSync provide the physical hardware FDM solution for integrating into your aircraft, it also provides world-wide cellular connectivity for automatically off-boarding flight data from the aircraft. Pilots and operators no longer have to manually download files or pull data cards from the aircraft. Flight data is communicated in real-time after each flight and is available for status, analysis and review immediately on the AirSync Cloud Service.
In addition to AirSync’s native flight-analysis capabilities, AirSync enables operators to automatically push their flight data into third-party FOQA providers of their choice as well as other business IT services.
An individual owner or operator can enable AirSync on an aircraft with a fly-away cost of under $1000.
AirSync natively integrates with CloudAhoy to automatically upload your flights into CloudAhoy for debrief as soon as your aircraft shuts down.
AirSync natively integrates with ForeFlight to enable you to quickly create logbook entries for flights captured by AirSync.
Flight Schedule Pro
AirSync natively integrates with Flight Schedule Pro to automatically import pilot assignments from FSP into AirSync.
AirSync natively integrates with Savvy Analysis to automatically upload your flights for analysis as soon as your aircraft shuts down.
AirSync natively integrates with CAMP to automatically upload your flight data for use with CAMP services.
AirSync natively integrates with PLANELOGIX to automatically update your electronic aircraft logbooks and maintenance tracking with times and cycles in service.
AirSync natively integrates with Truth Data to automatically upload your flights for FOQA analysis.
Aviation Tax Consultants
Up-to-date AirSync data can be automatically shared with Aviation Tax Consultants, streamlining the tax documentation process required to depreciate your aircraft and deduct operating expenses.
Hear What AirSync Users Have to Say
I think this is the greatest 3rd party product to ever be available for my aircraft, and I will continue to be an ambassador for the product.
I love AirSync! We put the system in our aircraft at delivery and used it as we flew across the country back to California. AirSync worked the first time and started pushing data to the App on my phone immediately after our first flight. I plan to use this service on our entire fleet to manage Hobbs and Tach times, as well as tracking aircraft movement. AirSync is a great product!
AirSync works great and it even uploads the flight to LogTenPro if you want it to. AirSync saves me plenty of time and I always have a full and detailed email record of the flight details
OpenAir has been working with AirSync since its inception and we have seen the service evolve to meet our needs throughout our Charter, Aircraft Management and Flight School departments spread across multiple locations. AirSync's ability to automatically fill out our flight logs and populate electronic log books has helped us reduced labor, eliminate human error and avoid downtime from 100hr inspections sneaking up on us. In addition to knowing where each aircraft in our fleet is at all times, I love the ability to confirm post flight fuel loading as well as the ending hobbs and tach time. Having this accurate information at our fingertips makes billing and ground operations tasks much smoother and more efficient for our entire staff. The AirSync team has been quick to update the service and work with us to add additional features that we have requested. I highly recommend AirSync to any flight department or individual user. AirSync is truly a valuable member of the OpenAir team.
AirSync allows me to receive an email after each flight in my 2018 Cirrus SR22 which provides a visual track overview of the flight, the hobbs and flight time, engine start and stop times, total fuel used and gph, plus remaining fuel. I can also get a reading of engine parameters, air speeds, and altitudes flown, etc. All this information is provided automatically after each flight without having to remove the engine data card. It is particularly useful for tracking aircraft that are being rented or leased by other pilots. I know right away where they flew and how they flew the airplane. This service very useful in identifying any pilot and engine issues before they become a real problem.
- AirSync Partners with Aviation Tax ConsultantsUp-to-date AirSync data can now be automatically shared with Aviation Tax Consultants, streamlining the tax documentation process required to depreciate your aircraft and deduct operating expenses.
- AirSync Inc. Builds on Success and Announces Certification of AirSync429 For Pro Line™ AircraftAIRSYNC HEADQUARTERS, GERMANTOWN, MD. Drawing on past achievements and expertise, AirSync Inc. continues to expand its service for general aviation users. In 2021, AirSync responded to the demand for further enhancement of the product line and offload of capture data and developed the AirSync429. The AirSync429 enables Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) and Flight Data […]
- Daher Adds Support for AirSyncDaher and AirSync have teamed up to bring Me & My TBM capabilities to non-FASTBOX equipped TBM aircraft.
- AirSync Adds Support for Collins Proline 21 and FusionAs part of our new AirSync 429 product line, AirSync has added support for Collins Proline 21 and Fusion Flight Decks, further expanding support for Business Aviation Jets and Turbo Props. The AirSync 429 is available for purchase today. Please, contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more added AirSync to your Collins or Garmin […]
- Avidyne FMSs work with AirSync to Provide Flight Data AnalysisThe Avidyne IFD, ATLAS and HELIOS flight management systems are equipped with attitude reference sensors, GPS, and the ability to record avionics data via the aircraft databus. Because Avidyne avionics include integrated WiFi and Bluetooth®, flightdata is easily transferred to the AirSync service for post processing and analysis through the AirSync Bridge, a small remote […]